Bonus! I've listened to more podcasts while doing the work than I ever have.
Here's my top 3 right now in no particular order (It was really hard narrowing it down to 3 to I added a bonus list below)
- Fresh Air - Terry Gross has got to be the best interviewer out there (ever?) she gets my vote
- Smartless - Will Arnet, Jason Bateman, and Sean Hayes obviously love each others company and there friendship makes this show immensely enjoyable. Plus they get some kick@$$ guests
- Broken Record - I've spoke about this show here before and it continues to deliver. Not published every week and I miss it when there's nothing new
- Huberman Lab - Great conversations and info here. Discusses neuroscience, our behaviours, and our health. Andrew Huberman is a tenured professor at the Stanford School of Medicine.
- Norah Jones is Playing Along - Enduring and enjoyable with some great live versions of songs. Mavis Staples and Jeff Tweedy episodes are particularly great.
- Story of The Week With Joel Stein - Joel Stein has been a favorite humorist of mine for many years. Joel takes a printed articular about something interesting and interviews the journalist. Funny, unique, and enjoyable.